Although we welcome your comments about this site, A to Z Home’s Cool is not obligated to review or act on any such submissions. Also, while we appreciate your comments, A to Z Home’s Cool cannot make any guarantee that it will respond to your message. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission, whether requested or not (collectively the “Submissions”), such Submission shall immediately become A to Z Home’s Cool’s property. A to Z Home’s Cool may use any such Submissions as it deems fit, but shall have no obligation to use any of them. You agree not to assert any proprietary right of any kind in the Submissions (including, but not limited to copyright or trademark) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Submission including, but not limited to, credit. You agree that any Submissions may be used, edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by A to Z Home’s Cool without any notice to you. In addition, you agree to waive any and all moral rights in such Submissions.
A submission is defined as a request to have some information posted on the A to Z Home’s Cool website, Facebook or Yahoo Groups. It does not include ordinary emailings with questions or comments you wish me to respond to privately.
Best Selling Homeschool Books Q1 2017
Those submitting to “EVENTS” retain the copyrights to their images and content, but allow A to Z Home’s Cool to host their material for the event announcement without liability for doing so. This is in fair exchange for advertising their event for free.
A to Z Home’s Cool, may be, but is not necessarily affiliated with sites which are linked to or from this site and in either case is not responsible for their content (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
A to Z Home’s Cool is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you. A to Z Home’s Cool is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by A to Z Home’s Cool or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall A to Z Home’s Cool’s total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
A to Z Home’s Cool has made every effort to provide site visitors with essays and links that are of the highest moral character, professionalism and quality. However, A to Z Home’s Cool encourages all parents to exercise discretion in determining products, services or information to purchase or secure. While many high quality children’s sites and lesson materials are on our site, it should not be considered a “children’s site” legally, and does not need to be COPPA compliant. I do ask that sites obviously for children and collecting personal information have a COPPA compliant statement.
Indeed, any reliance you place on information, products or services secured from these organizations or individuals is solely your responsibility. A to Z Home’s Cool assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, usefulness, or currency of the products or services you purchase or secure. Additionally, A to Z Home’s Cool makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any product, service, or information provided by any outside essayist or link offered through any A to Z Home’s Cool sponsored page.
Rules for Groups and Comments
We do our best to keep A to Z Home’s Cool safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep A to Z Home’s Cool safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on A to Z Home’s Cool.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access A to Z Home’s Cool, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on A to Z Home’s Cool.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use A to Z Home’s Cool to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of A to Z Home’s Cool, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other A to Z Home’s Cool functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
This site is controlled and operated by A to Z Home’s Cool from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. A to Z Home’s Cool makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts located in Santa Clara County, California. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
All personal information collected on this Website by A to Z Home’s Cool and/or its affiliated companies will be utilized primarily for internal purposes and/or to enhance visitor enjoyment and experience. A to Z Home’s Cool may also use email addresses or other personally identifiable information to contact visitors who directly communicate with A to Z Home’s Cool. For example, to notify visitors that they have won a game/contest, to provide a requested newsletter, or respond to visitors’ questions. Any such contact by A to Z Home’s Cool is deemed by you to be at your request and with your permission, and shall be deemed by the parties, respectively, to be in compliance with any and all anti-spamming laws that now exist or, shall hereafter be enacted. In some instances, where specified, personal information submitted by visitors may be used for marketing and promotional purposes relating to the Website or other informational properties. A to Z Home’s Cool currently does not share any personally identifiable information provided by visitors with third parties, unless specified at time of collection. A to Z Home’s Cool bears no responsibility for any action or policies of any third parties who collect any information visitors may disclose on the bulletin boards, chat areas, other public forums, or other company hosted websites linked within this Website.
A to Z Home’s Cool runs several Facebook Groups and Pages. On Facebook’s Terms and Policies page they spell out their Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, their Data Policy, and their Community Standards. You should familiarize yourself with these policies before participating in our social networking in their domain.
A to Z Home’s Cool utilizes Google Analytics to help determine trends and interests of visitors. You may see a sample of the type of data collected here.
Some ads are from affiliate services. Though A to Z is not responsible for their privacy terms, I shall link the major affiliates and advertisers here for your information:
- Amazon.com Privacy Notice: A to Z Home’s Cool, Inc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Any vendor who wishes that I do not host a product image may ask me to remove it at my convenience, and I will remove all trace of an ad for their product from my site. My intention is only to sell their products and make a commission, not steal their image for any other purpose.
- CoinTent: This service I use to help visitors whitelist my site from AdBlock, or pay for the privilege of viewing without some ads.
- DriversEd Privacy Statement
- Global Village
- Google Adsense
- There are a variety of small businesses that advertise on a single page, and event promoters in the calendar. They will have privacy statements on their sites.
It is prohibited that any person purchase a firearm, ammunition, or other illegal product through an affiliate of mine. If such purchase is made and credited to an affiliate account here, we will turn over all records of this transaction provided by the affiliate program to the proper law enforcement agencies.
A to Z Home’s Cool reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this policy at any time so visitors are encouraged to review this policy from time to time.