These K-12 homeschool programs for disabled children go out of their way to provide full programs and support for kids with specific disabilities.
While many of the programs in this homeschool programs section of the site are suitable for children with some disabilities, these programs go out of their way to provide full programs and support for disabled children.
Why do we call these students 3D Learners? We have found this empowering label enables these talented individuals to make dramatic improvements if they are taught to their strengths. These students are often labeled Dyslexic, ADD, ADHD, Attention Deficit Disorder, SLD, Specific Learning Disability, Dysgraphic or Learning Disabled.
Toys for Homeschoolers from Amazon
Hadley School for the Blind
Accredited program that offers over 90 distance education courses to eligible students completely free of charge.
Special Needs Education and Time4Learning
When evaluating learning software for special educational needs, you should make sure that it:
- Proceeds at the student’s own special needs pace
- Builds on existing reading, writing and math skills
- Allows placing the child at different levels for math and language arts
- Encourages kids to become active learners through exploration and discovery
- Introduces new learning opportunities in a safe, supportive environment
- Balances learning with fun!