Things I’ve picked up over the years;
1. It’s more fun to color outside the lines.
2. If you’re gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
3. Ask why until you understand.
4. Hang on tight.
Best Selling Homeschool Books Q1 2017
5. Even if you’ve been fishing for 3 hours and haven’t gotten anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you’re still better off than the worm.
6. Make up the rules as you go along.
7. It doesn’t matter who started it.
8. Ask for sprinkles.
10. Save a place in line for your friends.
11. Sometimes you have to take the test before you’ve finished studying.
13. Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
14. Making your bed is a waste of time.
15. There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
18. You can’t ask to start over just because you’re losing the game.