Top 10 Socialization Homeschooling Responses
by Pam Hartley
10. We’re training him to like isolation so that he can be an astronaut.
8. Don’t worry. We get together with other kids twice a week so he can learn how to spit on them and treat them disrespectfully.
6. I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. I was mentally planning her week of Girl Scouts, 4-H, dance class, karate, and soccer. What were you saying about socialization?
3. Please, just for a change, ask me about college, okay?
2. Squeak, dive under the nearest object, peek out, and mutter “who are you and what do you want?”
1. Oh, I know what you mean! That’s why we’re homeschooling, for the socialization!”