Are your homeschooling a Minecraft player? Make Minecraft educational! You can cover every required subject while giving your child freedom to be creative! This Do-It-Yourself Curriculum can provide 2 to 4 hours of homeschooling instruction each day! Are you homeschooling a child with symptoms of Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism? This is the perfect homeschooling method for kids who don’t sit still, unless they are playing Minecraft!
Don’t worry your child will not be on the computer all day, 30 to 45 minutes will be just about perfect, when working in this curriculum journal. We also use the Dyslexie Font to make reading and learning easy for students with dyslexia.
If your child can read and write on a second grade level they will be able to use this book as their primary curriculum. What ages? This curriculum is geared towards ages 9 to 12, but older and younger children can still use and enjoy the curriculum, by supplementing the program with library books, audio books, and documentaries on their level.
Go to the library or bookstore. Bring home a stack of at least EIGHT interesting books about these topics. Choose some that have diagrams, instructions and illustrations. Choose some books about science, history and social studies related to the topics you want to study.
Recommended Educational Resources:
- A Computer and Your Own Minecraft World.
- Audio Books, Classical Literature or Heroes Now & Then*
- Story of the World for the Classical Child*
- Classical Music to help you relax while you work.
- Google Earth and a parent approved news source.
- Tutorials, Educational Movies & Documentaries
- A Math Curriculum like Life of Fred* or Math-U-See*
- Dyslexia Games* for struggling readers. DyslexiaGames.com