Now we can buy like the Big Guys!
I like a bargain as much as all of you do. But some of our favorite things are just out of reach of our too-tight-budgets in these tough times. Brett Walter and I have met several times and ironed out a way, with his great business sense, he can get vendors to lower their prices, and I can present the offers to you here on A to Z Home’s Cool. You have nothing, NOTHING to lose by signing up! On your own terms, you’ll be notified when special deals become available. The prices only go DOWN the more who join in on the purchases. This is a great idea whose time has come! I’ve joined. Please join, too, and help lower prices for all of us.
You save money on Educational Products.
School systems get educational discounts –why not homeschoolers?
Now we can! Join thousands of other homeschoolers around the country to build a single purchasing cooperative with the same buying power as school districts! At our current growth rate, the Co-op will be as big as the largest school districts in the U.S. in a few months!
Why should you join?
- It’s free!
- You save money on quality educational products.
- It’s completely private the Co-op does not sell or rent your private information.
Here’s how it works:
- Join the Co-op. It’s free! There is no obligation to buy anything. You get access to discounts. We don’t share your email address with anyone. You control every aspect of your membership. You can cancel at any time.
- Check out the Offers. When you sign up, you can see all the offers currently available. Also, you tell us how frequently you want to receive Co-op email offers, if at all. We will email you offers from educational suppliers according to that schedule.
- Buy, or not! Suppliers have offers on our site or in the emails that you can click to go to their web sites, where you can buy, or not, at the negotiated prices. It’s entirely up to you. There is no obligation to purchase anything. The Co-op does not take your money. That’s between you and the supplier.
How does the Co-op make money?
The Co-op is filing for nonprofit status. It is supported entirely by advertising fees paid by the educational suppliers.