And just like that summer is coming to an end! The back to school sale signs are up and the smell of pumpkin is right about the corner.
Get learning with these monthly themes and fun days!
Back to School Month
It is that time again, get ready for back to school with these tips, ideas, and information.
- Celebrate back to school or not back to school as homeschoolers.
- Find some money-saving ways to homeschool.
- Get help making your back to homeschool schedule.
- Insert some back to school fun with some homeschool supplies your kids will want!
- If you are just starting out, check out our beginning to homeschool information.
National Eye Exam Month
Help your homeschooler learn about their sight!
- Study the anatomy of the eye and see what goes on in your eyes.
- Find some local friends in a homeschool group!
- Try online friends and join our Facebook Discussion Group.
World Cat Day
- Learn more about all those fabulous felines big and small.
International Art Appreciation Day
- Get some rainy day craft ideas.
- Find some free art lesson plans.
- Plan some arts and crafts or learn art history.
Book Lover’s Day
National Financial Awareness Day
- Teach your children all about money matters with these resources.
- Give your kids a head start with economic lessons that will last a lifetime.
- Get help with your homeschool finances by learning how to homeschool on a budget.
19th Amendment Ratified and Women’s Equality Day
- Learn about women’s history and the 19th amendment.
- Discover powerful women in history.
- Teach your homeschoolers about women in history who have made a difference.
- Explore radio online.
Pluto Demoted Day
- Start a puppy project and learn about man’s best friend.
Keep the learning going for this month and make sure to come back the first week of September for that month’s Resource Roundup!