Date(s) – June 21, 2021
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
11685 Crossroads Circle, Suite N, ,
Middle River, MD, United States
BC Gymnastics has had a growing home school program teaching Gymnastics and Fit Games for the past three years, as well as offering a FREE Health program for grades K-8. We are excited to announce we are adding Karate, and Art (an unusual addition for sure, but one of our coaches is also a graphic and freelance Artist, with a degree in teaching.)
Come and check us out June 21st 10 – noon – just $1 per student (registration required) Go to www.bcgymnastics.com and click on CALENDAR TAB. Register all participants age 5 and up for the Home School Open House event.
Guided Open Gym Event
- Come meet the coaches and see our awesome gym.
- Learn how to do a front somersault into our foam pit.
- Learn a dive roll on our trampoline.
- Learn 2 self defense techniques, including how to stop a grown up from lifting you up – even if you only weigh 40lbs!
- Board breaking demonstration
- Examples of art projects that will be taught
- Check out our FREE Health program that comes with any Phys Ed class.
- RUN OUR NINJA WARRIOR COURSE!
Space is limited to 30 participants.