Date(s) – October 5, 2019
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Church of Christ in Santa Clara,
850 Pomeroy Ave.,
Santa Clara, CA, United States
How you ever wondered how the Bible come down to us through history?
This is a free one day museum event showcasing fascinating history for adults and fun activities for kids.
Booths, film presentations, skits, and a colorful exhibition book will be available.
- Ancient relics and artifacts
- Replicas of biblically significant archaeological finds
- Examples of Dead Sea Scrolls and other important biblical texts
- Facsimiles of medieval manuscript books
- Wycliffe and Tyndale works
- Old English Bibles and Books, including…
- 1572 pulpit Bishop’s Bible
- 1607 Geneva Bible
- 1629 Cambridge first-edition King James Version
- 1641 John Fox’s Acts and Monuments
- and many others