Date(s) – May 18, 2021 – June 30, 2021
- Art, Music, Theatre
- Contest Deadline
- Other Homeschool Events
- Proms and Dances
- Talent Shows
- Teen Event
LITKIDS Open Mic Season 4 is India’s largest online talent hunt for school kids. Participate to showcase yout talent on a global platform! Be it singing, instrumental, story telling or something unique! We got a category for all! Visit www.litkids.in/openmic for more details.
• The contest is open to all school going kids
• Multiple entries are allowed from one individual in same competition as well as different
• Each entry be of any duration (between 3 to 5 minutes preferable)
• Entries can be in any language
• It is a solo event
1. Singing – any song with/without background music. Any language. Perform an original song or your version of an existing song
2. Instrumental – can be any musical instrument. Perform an original piece or your version or an existing piece
3. Acting – Participants can enact a sequence of their choice from a movie, play, book, etc. Can be mimicry or mime as well
4. Elocution – the participant can speak on any topic or recite a popular speech or poem. Mention the theme and why you chose it
5. Poetry Slam – Poem must be original – written and recited by the participant
6. Storytelling – Recite a story (existing or original) with expressions, props, costumes, etc.
7. Your View – Participants can review any book, film, show, article, etc of their choice. Mention the source / book / author. Cover as many aspects as you can and give your opinion about it. Mention what you liked / disliked about it. You could even rate it
8. Nursery Rhymes – Recite your favorite rhyme in an interesting way. Use expressions, props, costumes or anything else you want to enhance your performance
9. Dress-up –Dress up as your favorite character from a book, film, history or real life. Use props. Say a few lines as that character
10. Mixed Bag – An open category to showcase a talent other than the ones mentioned above. It can be any talent of your choice.
• Judges evaluation – Overall performance, Personality & Stage Presence, Originality, Presentation (50% weightage)
• Audience Appeal – Judged by number of likes, views and comments by subscribed members on the video uploaded on our official YouTube channel -www.youtube.com/litkidsindia (50% weightage)
• Any entry not following the competition rules mentioned above will be disqualified
Winners get a chance to:
• Win cash prizes
• Feature on a LITKIDS show
• All participants get certificates
Bookings are closed for this event.