We are in a full-speed collision with fall! Get some great ideas to keep the learning going for your September with these monthly themes, weekly themes, and days of interest!
Read A New Book Month
It is a great month to find something good to read!
- Check out our reading lists and find something new to read!
- Get help teaching your preschooler ready to read!
- Find free books to read online!
- Expand your books to read with an out of state library membership!
- Take math into reading with these fun math books.
- Need more ideas? Try our Pinterest Books to Read Board.
Classical Music Month
- Encourage your homeschooler to enjoy classical music with information about music, instruments, and the orchestra.
Childhood Obesity Awareness Month bo
- Help keep your children healthy by teaching them about food nutrition facts.
- Get the kids up and moving with full-body math games.
- Find fun physical education activities to get everyone involved.
- Explore the American Revolution and how the constitution was created.
- Participate actively in the history of America from within these social studies resources.
Days of Interest:
Read A Book Day/ International Literacy Day
- Help your grandparents get into today’s technology with texting help!
- Spend some time with your grandparents and do some arts and crafts, explore some science experiments, or play games!
Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Take time ‘n learn about American Colonial pirates.
- Maps are important t’ pirates. Learn about how they work ‘n play some map games!
- Autumn is the perfect time to get out and look at the beautiful trees. Do a tree study while you are admiring their beauty.
- Get in the Halloween spirit early with some Ghost Stories by American Authors.
- Plan some fantastic fall fun with these homeschool autumn resources.
National Podcast Day
- Explore the history of the radio, learn how to make a radio, and find podcasts to include in your day.
- Listen while you learn with these great podcast suggestions.
Keep the learning going for this month and make sure to come back the first week of October for that month’s Resource Roundup!