I have been telling you all about the STEM Fair for months now and we are official at the end.
First I want to thank you all for your support, submissions, voting, and sharing to help get our first Online Homeschool STEM Fair out to homeschoolers. You have all helped make this better than I could have imagined and I can’t wait to do it again with you all next year!
BUT FIRST, let’s get to the winners!
These homeschoolers really worked hard and gave us some amazing STEM Fair projects. Without further ado here are the winners.
But announcing the STEM Fair winners isn’t all I have for you today.
In honor of National STEM Day, I want you to embrace STEM!
Get inspired to include STEM into your homeschooling with these resources:
- Get a starting idea to make your own STEM Project.
- Add some science, technology, engineering, and math ideas to your day with our explorations for kids.
- Find out how and why to incorporate STEM into your homeschool.
- Find a STEM Fair activity idea to encourage your homeschooler to start thinking critically.
- And register early for our gift guide where we will have some great ideas on STEM gifts!
In addition to all of that, I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to our STEM Fair sponsors. This event would not have been possible without them. Please take some time to visit them and find out what they can offer for your homeschooling family!