It’s FALL! If you can’t tell, I love fall!
There are just so many different things to do and learn about during the autumn months.
Family History Month
We focus on learning about the history of the world but what about family history?
- Explore your genealogy with these helpful ideas.
- Get the grandparents involved with sharing their history.
Unless you live off the grid, energy is part of your daily life!
Disability Awareness Month
- Yes, you can homeschool special needs!
- Find a homeschool program perfect for your special needs learner.
- Learn how you can modify your homeschooling for your homeschooler.
World Space Week
- Go out of this world with outer space resources for kids!
- Explore the solar system with this unit study.
- Learn about space exploration history!
Fire Prevention Week
- Teach your children how to be safe with a fire prevention unit study.
Earth Science Week
- Find earth science lessons to celebrate.
- Explore chemistry for your homeschooling.
Days of Interest:
Child Health Day
- Help your children understand health concerns they might face.
- Discover ways to include health and fitness into your homeschooling
- Talk to your children about obesity, safety, and the importance of sleep!
World Farm Animal Day
- The perfect day to learn about animals!
Indigenous People’ Day
- Learn more about Native American history.
- Try this unit study about Columbus, the facts, and who really got there first.
- Study the life of an apple tree and other trees.
- Find ways to homeschool Halloween!
- Celebrate with some spooky experiments.
- Try some gory goodies.
- Study the skeleton!
Keep the learning going for this month and make sure to come back the first week of November for that month’s Resource Roundup!