Get help creating your A2Z STEM Fair submission video.
We are well underway for our 2021 STEM Fair! Are you ready to create your project video? We have help to get you started below.
What should you include in your video?
- During your video, you need to address these items:
- Your initial question/problem.
- How you proceeded with your specific STEM process.
- Your finished product, conclusions, data, etc.
- What did you learn during this process?
- What changes would make if you were to do this again?
- What part of your project was the most fun?
Get inspired by last year’s submissions!
Do you need some ideas of what your video needs to look like? Want to check out examples? You are in luck!
Below are the 2019 and 2020 Online Homeschool STEM Fair winners!
Need more help with how to do a STEM Fair project video?
Download the Free Video Submission Workbook below to make sure you answer all the required questions and get tips on making your video the best This workbook will help you guide you through each necessary step and help you create a script to make your video!
Don’t forget to bookmark our A2Z STEM Fair hub page to get all the newest information, freebies, and updates!
Additional Prizes Donated By:
Do you have questions about our A2Z STEM Fair? Drop them in the comments below or send me an email! I’m happy to help you get started.