Giveaway: 6-month subscription to Time4Learning’s award-winning online curriculum for up to five children.(Does not include extra education)
Do you follow a homeschool routine during the summer or take a break from the studies and brush up on already learned topics? Either way, Time4Learning can assist! Our summer learning program for PreK-12th continues the school year into the summer. Help your students retain what they’ve learned, catch up on what they haven’t, and get ahead for the next year.
With no strict schedules and the ability to learn on your own time, the learning never has to stop! Time4Learning is offering the members of a2zhomeschooling.com a chance to win a 6-month subscription to Time4Learning’s award-winning, online curriculum for up to five children!
With Time4Learning, students will have access to a full year’s worth of curriculum for the core subjects – math, language arts, science, and social studies! Having the ability to customize your child’s education to your child’s needs is just one of the many perks Time4Learning has.
While using the curriculum for homeschooling or after school skill building, your students can quickly progress through a subject that they are good at or dedicate some more time to those challenging subject. With the freedom, students achieve greater balance and maintain their desire to learn!
Signing up for Time4Learning gives you all the tools you need for your student to succeed:
- A secure, ad free, online learning environment for your students to work in
- Learn anywhere at anytime with 24/7 access to the curriculum
- More than +3,500 interactive lessons, instructional videos, printable worksheets, quizzes, tests, and both online and offline projects
- Time4Learning’s automated system grades lessons, tracks progress, and stores reports
- Activity planner that will plan out the lessons for you within the desired time frame of your choice
- Access to the grade level above and below in preschool-eighth grade subjects (excludes high school courses)
and much more…Want to try Time4Learning out for yourself? Explore Time4Learning’s lesson demos to see if this curriculum is right for you and your family.
Image credits Background vector created by Macrovector – Freepik.com