The Online Homeschool STEM Fair is coming to an end!
Some Important Dates to Remember:
- Accepting Entries NOW through Oct 1st, 2019
- Time to Submit Your STEM Fair Video!
- Initial scoring by our site judges Oct 2nd-15th, 2019.
- Top choices from judges will be voted on by the public on A2Z from Oct. 16-31st, 2019.
While the deadline is getting close there is still time to get your project together!
The first thing you need to decide is what type of project your child wants to work on; science, technology, or engineering.
If you need help with making that decision check out our FREE Get Inspired Workbook where you will find each type of project’s process and starting questions ideas.
If your homeschooler knows what type of project they want to do then you can find more information, ideas, tips, and FREE workbooks for each to help you:
- Science projects
- Learn about the scientific method, project ideas, and the questions you need to address for your projects.
- Technology projects
- Learn about the coding process, project ideas, and the questions you need to address for your projects.
- Engineering projects
- Learn about the engineering process, project ideas, and the questions you need to address for your projects.
Once your homeschooler has completed their project, it is time to create their video!
Help your child set it up with our Free Video Submission Workbook.
So go get started!
Do you still need some motivation? We have over $1800 worth of prizes to give away!
Go check out the prizes for the winners!