Is your project ready? On August 15th you will be able to submit your video!
What should you include in your video?
During your video you need to address these items:
- Your initial question/problem.
- How you proceeded with your specific STEM process.
- Your finished product, conclusions, data etc.
- What did you learn during this process?
- What changes would make if you were to do this again?
- What part of your project was the most fun?
Here is an animated video of how your video might go!
Need help writing your video script? I have you covered!
Download the Free Video Submission Workbook below to make sure you answer all the required questions and get tips on making your video the best!
But wait?! I’m not ready!
Haven’t started your project yet? Don’t worry! We are accepting entries until October 1st so you still have plenty of time to plan, complete, and put together your video!
Get all the information you need plus all the freebies to help on our STEM Fair hub page!