“Get this, Donald. Nasty women are tough. Nasty women are smart. And nasty women vote,” Elizabeth Warren told a crowd of an estimated 4,000 folks bundled in jackets and vests on the campus of Saint Anselm College in Manchester, surrounding by blazing orange and red fall foliage. “And, on Nov. 8, we nasty women are going to march our nasty feet to cast our nasty votes to get you out of our lives forever.”
When Warren said this, my reaction was, “And Nasty Women also homeschool!” Have you ever met a bunch of women who are so vocal and willing to stand their ground, and fight for their right to home educate as they please, for whatever reasons are important to them?
We homeschool moms have all “done the nasty,” which is how we got the kids we now homeschool, right? Let’s not pretend we are all shrinking violets, because we just are not! Conservative or progressive, religious or not, when we decided to homeschool, we jumped ship to become part of a revolutionary force to change the face of the education establishment, and even of the “typical family.”
Vanity 6 – Nasty Girl (original 1982)
We Nasty Homeschool Moms have had it up to here with men telling us what we can and cannot do regarding raising our kids and controlling our own lives. We probably don’t look like a “10” any longer, but we all strive to be “10s” as parents, even if men never whistle at us for being great moms! Ask me if I care!
We Nasty Homeschool Women have stood up to legislators and judges and pushed through favorable homeschool legislation and gotten unfavorable court decisions rescinded or favorable ones handed down that ensure our right to homeschool.
Homeschooling Court Cases
While often legal homeschooling is based on legislation, there are also court cases that set precedents for the rights for parents to educate their children through home education. Read here how Nasty Women and often their spouses helped change the homeschool legal landscape for the better. Nasty Homeschool Moms make history! Let’s do it again!
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Nasty Women Make History Shirt . On November 8, 2016, Nasty Women Make History when we elect the first Woman President of the United States of America. To Commemorate the latest Donald Trump Flub that has been redeemed by the Internet and Strong Women everywhere, Nasty Women Make History and we vote, for Hillary, too. Perfect gift for Democrats, Cross Over Republicans, Men who truly adore women, our daughters and for any strong woman…that’s ALL of you!. Other designs available.
- Vintage Distressed Yellow and Turquoise Aqua Blue Paintbrush style graphic
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
You know you become a Nasty Homeschool Woman when you react to these comments.
Nothing brings out the Nasty Mom in us more than the “S” Question: Aren’t you concerned they won’t be “socialized?” Give me a break! You want me to get nasty, just ask me THAT question!
- Your Kids Ought to Be in School!
- What Makes You Qualified to Be a Teacher?
- What Are They Learning About Right Now?
- Are You Some Kind of Religious Nut?
- There’s Programs For That, You Know…
- Aren’t You Sick of Being Around Your Kids All The Time?
- Was Your Kid Kicked Out of School?
- Won’t Your Kids Be Lonely?
- Your Kids Are Going to Be Socially Awkward!
- How Are They Going to Respect a Boss?
What are the signs that you’ve become a Nasty Homeschool Woman?
- Nasty Women get s**t done!
- You’ve become a leader in your homeschool community, such as a support group leader.
- You’ve become a “Mommy Blogger,” unafraid to speak your mind about parenthood online.
- Just because you’ve taken on the job of “homeschool mom” you are doing something society tells you is insane to do! Nasty!
- You get down right Nasty when anyone challenges your right to homeschool your children as you see fit.
- You get Nasty when some guy tries to “mansplain” what you actually do at home.
- Nasty homeschool moms have opinions. They have STRONG opinions.
- Nasty homeschool moms refuse to put aside their own needs, even when kids and spouses pull in all directions. Right?
- If a pleasant smile doesn’t fit the current situation, you’ve never seen the nasty scowl a Nasty Homeschool Mom will wear!
- Proud to be a nasty woman getting shit done? Here’s the coffee cup just for you!
- Etched in The Donald’s own tiny handwriting font
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf!) or hand wash
- Generous 15oz mug holds plenty of your favorite tasty beverage
- Individually packed in a branded box, ready for gifting!