If you’re considering homeschooling your learning abled kid, “How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered” will answer your questions.
In this How-To Homeschool book, you will learn:
- Learn how to get started homeschooling,
- Learn how you should teach your child,
- Learn what to teach your child,
- Learn where to find resources for teaching your child.
- Learn about proven programs and methods for teaching a Learning Abled Kid at home.
- Learn why your child will make more educational progress through homeschooling.
- Learn how homeschooling can accelerate your child’s learning progress, whether he’s gifted, twice exceptional gifted, or is in special education.
After a decade of helping more than 1650 parents homeschool their children with learning disabilities, Sandy Cook has compiled the most frequently asked questions about homeschooling a learning abled kid.
This handy reference guide will answer many of your questions without you ever feeling like you’re asking “too many questions.” If you don’t know any other homeschoolers, this book is essential for giving you insights about everything from getting started to finding other homeschooling families and how to choose curriculum for your child.
This homeschooling book takes you through the necessary steps for figuring out what your child needs educationally, how to teach your child, and provides info about resources, support groups, and ways to help your child learn better.
If you’ve been homeschooling for awhile and have just found out your child has learning challenges, then you may not need the “How to Get Started” section, but the rest of the book will answer many of your questions about homeschooling your learning abled kid.
Statistically speaking, your child can excel beyond any expectations through homeschooling. You can read the author, Sandy Cook’s, great homeschooling success story on her LearningAbledKids.com website.
Buying this how to homeschool guide book can ease your mind about homeschooling.
Grab a copy of this homeschool guide, “How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered,” to find out precisely what you need to know in order to effectively meet your child’s individual education needs.