How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered
For Parents of Children with Learning Disabilities or Twice Exceptional Abilities
by Sandra K. Cook
How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid will get you started with homeschooling your special needs child. If your child is struggling in school, do you sometimes think, “Maybe homeschooling would help?”
Whether you’re just starting homeschooling or are just realizing your child has learning problems, you can meet the unique needs of your Learning Abled Kid through insights provided in How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered.
After a decade of helping more than 1650 parents homeschool their children with learning disabilities, Sandy Cook has compiled the most frequently asked questions about homeschooling a learning abled kid into this handy reference guide. The book will answer many basic questions you have without feeling like you’re asking “too many questions.”
Grab this comprehensive How to Homeschool Guide written specifically for parents homeschooling special needs and gifted children with learning disabilities. Learn how to homeschool and meet your child’s special education needs at home.
- In this How-To Homeschool book, you will learn:
- Learn how to get started homeschooling,
- Learn how you should teach your child, what to teach your child, and where to find tools and resources for teaching your child.
- Learn about proven programs and methods for teaching a Learning Abled Kid at home.
- Learn why your child will make more advanced educational progress through your one-on-one instruction when you meet the specific learning needs of your exceptional child.
- Learn how homeschooling can accelerate your child’s learning progress, whether he’s gifted, twice exceptional gifted, or is in special education.
- If you are starting to home school your Learning Abled Kid, then “How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered” will help you get started. The book takes you through the necessary steps for figuring out what your child needs educationally, how to teach your child, how to cope on a daily basis, and provides info about resources for support and tools for helping your child.
- If you’ve been homeschooling for awhile and have just found out your child has learning challenges, then you may not need the “How to Get Started” section, but the rest of the book will answer many of the questions you have about homeschooling your learning abled kid.
- Your child can excel beyond any expectations you may hold in your mind with the great opportunity that one-on-one teaching while homeschooling provides. Find out precisely what you need to know in order to effectively meet your child’s unique needs.
Buy this how to homeschool guide book, and learn about homeschooling for beginners today!
By homeschooling your special needs child, he may excel beyond any expectations you may hold in your mind. Homeschooling special needs children provides a great opportunity for improved educational outcomes through the one-on-one teaching that homeschooling provides.
Grab a copy of this homeschool guide for beginners, “How-To Homeschool Your Learning Abled Kid: 75 Questions Answered,” to find out precisely what you need to know in order to effectively meet your child’s unique needs.
Keywords: how to homeschool, homeschooling special needs, homeschooling for beginners, homeschool guide, homeschooling resources, homeschooling gifted, learning disabilities, twice exceptional gifted children, twice exceptional kids, special needs