Complete homeschool program is effective and easy-to-use!
Saxon features homeschool kits from First Grade though High School Physics.
Saxon Math for the Primary Grades
- Math K Homeschool: Teacher’s Manual
- Math K Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
- Math K: Workbook Grade K
- Math K: An Incremental Development (Home Study Meeting Book)
- Math K: Student Workbook Part 2
- Homeschool: Manipulative Kit 1st Edition
- Math 1 Home School Teachers Edition
- Math 1: An Incremental Development, Part 1 and 2
- Math 1 Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
- Math 1: Student Workbook Part 1
- Math 1: Student Workbook Part 2 Part 2
- Math 1 An Incremental Development (Student Workbook) (Part Two)
- Math 1: An Incremental Development Home Study Meeting Book
- Math, Course 2: Teacher’s Manual, Vol. 1
- Math, Course 2 (Student Edition)
- Math, Grade 2, Part 1: Student Workbook
- Math 2, Part 2: Student Workbook
- Math Course 2 Solution Manual
- Saxon Math 3 Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
- Math 3: An Incremental Development Set: Student Workbooks, part one and two plus flashcards (Saxon math, grade 3) 1st (first) by SAXON PUBLISHERS (1997) Loose Leaf
Saxon Math for the Middle Grades
Saxon, America’s most popular and effective homeschool math resource used by more than 70 percent of homeschooling families, features homeschool kits for the middle grades:
Saxon Math for the Middle Grades builds on the proven method of teaching math that is unique to Saxon and provides a structured series of levels to guide your child successfully from lower grades to high school algebra and advanced mathematics.
Saxon Math 5/4, Math 6/5, Math 7/6 and Math 8/7 Homeschool Kits contain the following three components:
- Student Textbook that is customized for the homeschooling environment, including 120 lessons, 12 investigations and an illustrated glossary
- Tests and Worksheets booklet that contains 23 cumulative tests, worksheets and recording forms
- Solutions Manual with full step-by-step solutions to all lesson and investigation problems as well as solutions to the 23 cumulative tests
The content of these textbooks has been enhanced to include the latest standards in math instruction. Click on the titles for more information. Following is a list of the important topics covered in each grade level:
- Saxon Math 5/4
Word problems, arithmetic algorithms, geometry and measurement , elapsed time, fractions, decimals and percents, negative numbers, powers and roots, estimation, patterns and sequences, statistics and probability.
Saxon Math 5/4 Facts Practice Workbook
Saxon Math 5/4 Home School-tests
- Saxon Math 6/5
Word problems, geometry and measurement, order of operations, integers, powers and roots, divisibility concepts, prime and composite numbers, ratios, patterns and sequences, statistics and probability.
Saxon Math 6/5 Facts Practice Workbook
Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool-Third Edition, Solutions Manual
Saxon Math 6/5 Home School-tests
- Homeschool Edition Student Text
Word problems, functions and coordinate graphing, integers, exponential expressions, divisibility concepts, prime factorization, ratios and proportions, statistics and probability, radius, circumference and pi and complementary and supplementary angles.
Saxon Math 7/6 Fourth Edition [Teacher’s Edition] Vol.1
Saxon Math 7/6 Facts Practice Workbook
Saxon Math 7/6 Fourth Edition, Solutions Manual
Saxon Math 7/6 Home School-tests
- Saxon Math 8/7 with Prealgebra
Word problems, scientific notation, statistics and probability, ratios and proportions, simplifying and balancing equations, factoring algebraic expressions, slope-intercept form, graphing linear inequalities, arcs and sectors and the Pythagorean theorem.
Saxon Math 8/7 Homeschool Set
Saxon Math 8/7 Home School Student Text
Saxon Math 8/7 with Prealgebra (Kit: Text, Test/Worksheets, Solutions Manual)
Saxon Math 8/7 with Pre Algebra (Solutions Manual Only)
Saxon Math 8/7 with Prealgebra: Tests and Worksheets
Saxon Math for High School
- Algebra 1/2: An Incremental Development
- Algebra 1/2: An Incremental Development (Third Edition) (Homeschool Packet) – Tests and Answers
- Algebra 1/2: Homeschool Tests Forms (Homeschool Algebra)
- Algebra 2 (Saxon Algebra)
- Saxon Homeschool Geometry 1st Edition Homeschool Kit with Solutions Manual
- Saxon Geometry [Hardcover]
- Saxon Geometry: Student Edition, Practice Workbook [Paperback]
- Saxon Geometry Solutions Manual [Paperback]
- Saxon Geometry: Course Assessments [Paperback]
- Physics: Home Study Kit
- Physics: An Incremental Development – Solutions Manual
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Mathematics: An Incremental Development [Solutions Manual]
- Calculus with Trigonometry and Analytic Geometry
- Calculus with Trigonometry and Analytic Geometry (Solutions Manual)
Which Saxon Math Book Should I buy?
Saxon math placement tests
Find out what level of math your student needs through our math assessment tests. Saxon math books are based on skill level, not grade level.