Chemistry books that enable chemistry experiments to be safely done at home.
- Prentice Hall Molecular Model Set For Organic Chemistry (2nd Edition) by ESM Prentice Hall
- This kit enables users to build virtually all simple molecules encountered in organic chemistry.
- Hands-On Chemistry Activities with Real Life Applications, Volume 2 by Norman Herr, James Cunningham
- This comprehensive collection of over 300 intriguing investigations- including demonstrations, labs, and other activities- uses everyday examples to make chemistry concepts easy to understand.
- Chemistry: Concepts and Problems : A Self-Teaching Guide by Clifford C. Houk, Richard Post
- Whether you are studying chemistry for the first time on your own, want to refresh your memory for a test, or need a little help for a course, this concise, interactive guide gives you a fresh approach to this fascinating subject.
Super Science Concoctions : 50 Mysterious Mixtures for Fabulous Fun
by Jill Frankel Hauser, Michael Kline (Illustrator)
Hours of outrageous fun await kids as they explore a world of amazing science while making magical mixtures they concoct themselves!
- Janice Vancleave’s A+ Projects in Chemistry Winning Experiments for Science Fairs and Extra Credit Janice Pratt VanCleave Planning experiments, finding and recording information related to the problem, organizing the data and sharing your findings. Advanced.
- Janice VanCleave’s Chemistry for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments that Really Work by Janice VanCleave
- You’ll find most of the materials you need around the house or classroom. Every activity has been pretested and can be performed safely and cheaply in the classroom, at a science fair, or at home.