Grades Covered: Pre K – 12
Religious Affiliation: None
Complete Curriculum: Yes
Record Keeping: Yes
Time4Learning is a completely online homeschooling curriculum for all grades. This program brings convenience and flexibility to homeschooling while giving students the opportunity to take control of their education through student-led courses.
Time4Learning, being completely online, only requires a device with an internet connection to use. This gives your students access to their courses and assignments simply by logging in, regardless of which computer they are using. This also allows parents to have access to schoolwork from their phone, tablet, laptop, or family computer.
The student-led design of the program allows your homeschoolers to work at their own pace. Additionally, Time4Learning offers parents full access to grades and reports, printable worksheets and lesson plans, as well as easy scheduling, if wanted.
Time4Learning’s online PreK curriculum is designed with pre-readers in mind and provides simple auditory instructions. The preschool curriculum helps your homeschoolers build skills and knowledge in pre-reading literacy, math foundation, creative expression, music, art, and science. The Time4Learning lessons are interactive and engaging, with simple verbal directions, appealing graphics, and some great music.
Time4Learning’s online elementary curriculum is a customized learning experience to fit your homeschoolers’ needs, help them acquire Anbasic study skills, and develop their lifelong love for learning. This curriculum provides math, language arts, science, and social studies with self-paced lessons. Elementary students have access to three grade levels at a time to review and move forward when needed.
Time4Learning’s online middle school curriculum is designed to help your growing students develop skills learned in elementary school while introducing new subjects and more advanced concepts in preparation for high school level courses. This curriculum provides math, language arts, science, and social studies with self-paced lessons, all of which correlate to state standards.
Time4Learning’s online high school curriculum provides a program to prepare homeschoolers for the next phase of their lives after high school, regardless of what that may be. This curriculum focuses on providing a comprehensive high school curriculum that includes math, language arts, science, social studies, and a number of electives.
- Environmental Science
- Intro to Communications and Speech
- Art History I
- Concepts in Probability and Statistics
- Intro to Art
- Contemporary Health
- Foundations of Personal Wellness
- Lifetime Fitness
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Healthy Living
- Personal Finance
A Time4Learning Membership provides:
- Comprehensive lesson plans, resources, and teaching tools to help parents visualize and better prepare for every step of the teaching process
- Convenient answer keys accompanying tests, quizzes, and worksheets available to parents both online and in print
- An Activity Planner to successfully plan out a whole school year, a few months, or a couple of weeks
- Time-saving automated grading and reports that automatically track and record your student’s progress
- Access to multiple grades and course levels, so you can customize the curriculum to your student’s skill level with unlimited changes
- A secure, ad-free, online learning environment for your students to work in
- 24/7 access to our award-winning online curriculum
- Time4Learning is a completely online curriculum. This is great for homeschooling families who do not want to deal with the hassle of downloading special software. This is also a perk for homeschooling families on the go.
- The self-paced design of the Time4Learning program provides your homeschoolers the flexibility to work as quickly or as slowly as needed to ensure that they are learning concepts. I love this option because it helps my child set a schedule where they are comfortable.
- Parent support is a high priority of Time4Learning with multiple ways for homeschool parents to reach out and get assistance.
- The record-keeping system provided by Time4Learning is a highlight of the program. The Time4Learning system creates reports with student grades, which parents can easily print and use for homeschool portfolios. Time4Learning lessons also include timestamps on activities to help track attendance, if needed.
- Automatic grading is another feature I love about this program. As students work through the coursework, their assignments are automatically graded and recorded by the program, saving parents both time and effort. This could be especially helpful for parents homeschooling multiple children, or for working parents.
Time4Learning is based on a monthly fee without a contract:
PreK – 8 Grade – $19.95 monthly ($14.95 monthly for additional students)
9 – 12 Grade – $30.00 monthly for four courses (+ $5 per month, per additional course)
Time4Learning has no hidden fees, offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for new members, and allows members to start, stop, or pause anytime.
Top 5 Things We Like about Time4Learning
- The record-keeping features.
- The automatic grading.
- The self-paced lessons.
- The ease of use.
- The low price and discounts for multiple students.
Time4Learning is part of our
Written in paid partnership with Time4Learning. All opinions are our own.